Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My little snuggle monkey!

Well it has happened. The youngest of my two boys is now 2 years old. I no longer have a "baby". It is a little sad for me, I have to admit and I would say "where has all the time gone", but I know the answer to that question, I was there for just about every single moment. I am eternally greatful for my little rugrat. He is awesome and hilarious

Here is Elijah Stephen Holt in pictures...words can't express how insanely adorable and funny this little guy is so I thought I would share Eli with you this way:


I still can't believe how dark his hair was


Lovin those feet....

1 year old Eli, what a cutie, I can't believe this was a year ago.....



Such a little goofball, he LOVES sunglasses and hats!




I love this little man, my little snuggle monkey!
Stay tuned for pics of my new throw pillow covers I made!


No comments:

Post a Comment